I feel like I haven't even been home this month, although I know that would be a lie. Its just been going non-stop since school was out.
Daniel went out of town for several days and Grant was a great helper. He thinks it so neat when he gets to hold Reagan. She looks little scared in this picture...
Grant's 3rd year of swimming lessons started mid-June.
Vivian took the same class with us, this is her first year.
This is Grant and his friend Corbin. They have been in the same class every year.
Reagan also got some pool time. She enjoyed her first swim in a big pool.
This past week, we also prepared for a garage sale. We sold tons of glassware. So much, in fact, that we just laid it on the lawn and hosed it off. Ginger, my parents cat, didn't know what to think about it.
Grant sold drinks at the garage sale and I told him he could keep all the profits. I kept trying to teach him the basics of marketing, but he wouldn't listen. But when business started to pick up, he yelled "Drinks for sale!" until we had to tell him to stop! He made just enough to buy the toy he wanted.
He was proud of his money, that we kept in this coffee can. As you can see, he had grips of steel on it!







No comments:
Post a Comment