This week, we decided to celebrate Father's Day a bit early. My husband is a great father. I found him like this yesterday, it made me laugh. It was only 10am!

That night we took Grant to something "BIG".
This was our early Father's Day celebration. All Dads got in free. So this was also a gift to parents. My father had always wanted to go as well.

The only hint I gave to Grant before hand is that we would see horses. All of Medieval Times' horses are so beautiful!
During the feast, you are not to use utensils. My Dad cheated and used this coffee stirrer as his straw!
We cheered for the red knight....
...and therefore sat in the red section.
When Grant woke up in the morning, he was already telling Reagan all about it and let her know we would take her when she got older. I can already see Grant will grow up to be a great father as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment