
I was doing pretty good playing single Mom until Friday. I got a call that Grant had fallen on the playground and they were worried about his arm. I rushed to get him and we went to the pediatrician's office.

He didn't seem in a lot of pain until they got to poking around on it. The doctor was worried about a fracture so my sister and I took him to the hospital.
He slept the whole way there and was a trooper. It was a children's hospital so they showed cartoons everywhere and treated him with extra special care.

He got a hairline fracture near his elbow. It was until they were putting the splint on that he got scared. We showed him old videos of himself on YouTube to distract him.


Once it was all over he was good to go. We have one week in this splint and then we will get a cast.

Here is Grant looking around the lobby.

Then we, of course, stopped for ice cream on the way home. Daniel drove in early to help with the madness.


So I guess our t-ball season is over early. However, Grant still wanted to go to the game to cheer on his team. Coach gave him the game ball!

I guess we will be doing a lot more relaxing than we thought this summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment