Monday, December 15, 2014

My little man

With social media comes all these "theme days".
MCM - Man Crush Monday
WCW- Woman Crush Wednesday
TBT- Throw Back Thursday
Not sure exactly why or who this came about but today I want to give you my Man (boy) crush Monday.

Grant is six and a half and makes me smile so much and frustrate me so much.  He is turning in to such a young man.   I caught him curling up under the blanket and playing this game with this sister the other day.  I always knew he'd be a great big brother!
The other day we had a good laugh and a good science lesson.  He got off the bus and got to my room and said, "You're going to be mad at me."  I was waiting to hear how he got in trouble at school.
Instead he said, "I got ice cream on my lunch box."  I said, "Why would I be mad at that?"  Then he pulled his lunchbox out of his backpack and this sticky, watery mess drained out.  
Grant had purchased one of these nice little cups of ice cream for an afternoon treat, apparently, and kept in his lunchbox for after school.
Yikes! What a mess!  He said he was sorry and that a girl in his class told him it would work if he put the lid back on tight.  I laughed and he didn't think it was so funny.  We had a good laugh together after we cleaned it up and he realized he wasn't in trouble.  Daddy gave him a wrong lesson of how not to listen to girls.  

No comments: