Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring Break and 'March'ing on

Beauty in the Common Things:  Memories.  I was going to stop my blog all together.  The app I've been using from my phone doesn't work many times and I never even really get on my home computer anymore.  However, when I started prepping my blog to be printed into a book, I realized I put plenty of memories in here and I enjoyed looking back on them.  So even if no one reads this but me, I guess its worth it.

Listen In:  Daniel is eating dinner (at 9:00 at night), Grant is on Facetime with his grandparents, and Reagan has been asleep after a long day of fun.

View from the Kitchen Window:  a freshly mowed lawn, courtesy of my hard working husband.

The weather during Spring Break was great, but then turned very cold.  Grant's friend came over early in the week and we headed to the park.

 Reagan was designated "The Sheriff" and I was the "Deputy".  The boys were "The Outlaws".  Reagan and I collected acorns to use as hand grenades. 
 Later in the week, we went to Fossil Rim Wildlife Park.  Reagan enjoyed being able to cruise around in the front seat.

 The giraffes were out and roaming.  All the other animals must have been stuffed from all the visitors during the busy Spring Break.  We didn't get to feed as many animals as we normally do.
Reagan was such a good girl, enjoying the ride!

Daniel and Grant enjoyed making rice krispie treats during Spring Break as well.
At the end of March, the weather got better and we have been taking advantage of it.

Pretty weather still doesn't get rid of a case of "The Mondays"

 

 We all wore purple one day to support our favorite team, SFA.  They were doing so well during March Madness! 

No comments: