My bedroom is now considered the 'hub' of the house while in this remodel. So I'm sitting here with nothing to do until it is time to go to school. Decided to blog a bit, about nothing!
1. How do you eat your burger?
With everything and mayo. Even avocado if I want to splurge.
2. What's your favorite characteristic about yourself?
I'm generally pretty cheerful....which is actually what my name means in Latin. I've been told by others I "smile too much" or am "too perky". Really, is that even possible?
3. What time period from the past would you like to live in?
The 1940s and 1950s. Life seems so much simpler back then. Fashion and music was interesting.
4. What actress would be cast to play you?
Kaley Cuoco from "Big Bang Theory". My husband has a thing for her, I believe!
5. What was your first car?
1991 Chevy Cavalier
6. What's one product you hope is never discontinued?
Aussie Extreme Hold Gel. Its the one gel I've found to keep my hair curly.
7. What was high school like for you?
I never remember studying and still got in the top 10% of my class. I was busy with band, youth group, and clubs.
8. Do you believe in ghosts?
It depends on the story being told.
9. What would your dream house look like?
It has a huge porch, a walk in closet, a jetted garden tub, and a live in maid.
10. When did you have your first beer? Did you have more than one?
Not sure when, but no way did I even have more than one sip. My palate can't stand beer.
11. What is your least favorite word?
The "N" word. I hear it used so often at school as a non derogatory word. I don't understand how that word could be used in general every day language.
12. Do you have any pets?
2 dogs, 1 cat
13. What was the last book you read?
"The Help"
14. Do you like to cook?
I like to bake
15. Are you a beach, country or city person?
Definitely not a beach person. I teeter between the country and the city
16. What could you do as a child that you can't do now?
a cartwheel. I tried doing it the other day and nearly broke something!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment