Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Play date

We had VBS last week and it was, again, a lot of work but very successful.
Grant brought his friend Jase along.



The theme was superheroes. The capes and crowns for the story of Esther was a hit!















One day we took the boys to Chick fil A after VBS.



Grant and Jase are less then 24 hours in age!!

This past week we got to took Grant and his friend, Cade, out on a play date. Cade's dad and I grew up together at church and they just recently moved back into town. Cade and Grant ended up in the same class at school. He is a sweet boy!



We went to see Despicable Me 2 after a Chick Fil-A lunch.




Then of course they had to play a game or two.
They were really quiet on the way home. I looked back and saw Grant fully asleep. No wonder, he's the loud one!




The next day we went to Dallas to take Reagan to the doctor. Afterwards we went to try out the new Dave and Busters. We tried to keep Grant for seeing the games but of course that wasn't possible. Plus our meal ended up giving us free $20 worth of play!




Poor Reagan tried to help her Daddy out.
Today I'm having a play date with the eye doctor. It never fails that I'm the youngest one here!! So I'm just sitting here getting some blog time in....squinting with my dilated eyes.

No comments: