Monday, May 20, 2013

Wedding #2 - Our New Brother-in-law!

Wedding #2 of the year we were more a part of than wedding #1.  Daniel's sister got married.  Grant was to be the ring bearer, so we have been preparing for this day for quite a while. 
We arrived on Friday to the rehearsal dinner.  Grant did great running through it with the flower girl.
I failed to get any pictures at the dinner...I was trying to keep one child from going wild and the other from screaming too much from being tired. 
Saturday morning, we decided to do a family outing to kill time until the wedding.
First stop was to good ole Wal-Mart to get the things we forgot and things we don't need.
Hence, Reagan's new 98 cent shades!
Next stop was mini golf and go carts.
We when went to visit some family in the area, but noticed Reagan didn't feel to well.  We went back for a quick nap before the wedding. 
An awful adorable shot of us.
We almost ran late to the wedding between trying to get everyone ready and Reagan screaming from feeling bad.  However, we made it just in time!












 Everything went well, even though it could have been about 10 degrees cooler!  Grant did was he was supposed to do and did it without complaining.  He earned his castle that we bribed him with!
I failed to get pictures of many things I wanted to take pictures of but there was too much chaos to focus on that.  I'm sure I'll get plenty from everyone else!  
 Grant fell asleep as soon as we got in the car, and so did Reagan after fighting me quite a while.
 Reagan ended up having fever later that night, so we left early the next morning to go home.

When we were packing the car back up, we realized we had WAY too many balloon animals from the wedding.  A family member did them for the kids, and the DJ did some for Grant as well after everyone left the wedding.  
After this picture was taken, I convinced Daniel to come at me with his pocket knife and take care of these things.  I'm sure that was a sight to see!
Oh the horror!

Welcome to the family, Adam!

No comments: