Sunday, February 10, 2013

Back in the Saddle Again

A few days ago I went back to work. I had been cleared for everything by the doctor a little earlier than that but decided to stay out some more.

I was excited to try out Daniel's bike and the trailer. I had to bribe Grant with candy to ride with me, but he enjoyed it.



It's been a while since I had been on a bike, and this one is a little tall for me so it wasn't always smooth sailing. I was glad to be out enjoying the cool weather I love.



The day I went back to school I had first day jitters. The semester had changed and that meant a whole new group of kids for me. Some even thought I was the 'sub' for the class! I'm also teaching a brand new class that is brand new to the school. Every single year I've taught (7) I've had a new prep. One day I counted and I've taught over 17 types of classes! From computer programming to yearbook. That is SOME resume!

However, already counting down to summer.

No comments: