Beauty in the Common Things: Sharing laughter with the ones you love. Daniel and I watched a cheesy horror film this afternoon and nitpicked it to death. I can't stand people doing that while I am watching it..unless I instigated it first!
Listen In: Bubble Guppies, presented by Nick, Jr.
Dinner Plans: Steaks from the grill
View from the Kitchen Window: freshly mowed yard that I sweated over last night and this morning
These last couple of weeks have been busy, busy. I procrastinated a bit and had to kick myself in the tail to complete my internship, but I finished and now I'm DONE with my master's degree! It'll be all official in August, but I'm DONE! Now I can, uh....uh...tell you all about how to integrate technology into education, I guess (amongst other things!).
Daniel has continued with recovery and I'm still on lifting duty for him. The lawnmower and weedeater have become more familiar to me. However yesterday, I did a round around the yard once and discovered I didn't have the blade down. Whoops. A couple more weeks and the yard won't look so jacked up.
This past weekend we joined the Father & Son Fishing Trip with our church. I tagged along as a lifter, however I was more excited about it than Daniel I believe. I have fond memories of riding in my Dad's truck with my parents, brother, sister, and a cold Dr. Pepper to our farm and going fishing on sunny Texas weekends. I don't remember catching many fish, but I don't remember hating fishing either. I do know that I did NOT have to put the worms on the hook. I had to learn that years later in college when I tried not too look too much like a sissy in front of the boys that would take me fishing on the lake. Ok, back to this weekend...we all caught a few fish, nothing to go home and brag about.
This past week I finally got some videos uploaded to share:
This one is from his day care graduation. Notice what he wants to do when he grows up. Entomologist??
This one was taken a while back. My brother got me Just Dance 2 for the Wii and this one for Grant. It was funny to watch him dance with the silly kids in costumes.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment