Saturday, April 23, 2011

Welcome to the Jungle

Grant turned 3 last week. He ended up finding his present early, a Power Wheels Jeep. We had placed it in a corner of a room with a large blanket over it. I thought, "Ok, if he happens to go into that room, I'll just make sure to divert his attention." Of course, I turn around for 2 seconds and I see that blanket moving up and down and then I hear, "Wow!". Oh great....

But doesn't he look like such a big boy?

Later that week, he made sure to buckle in penguin with him.
On that Saturday before his birthday, we had a Safari party. Or as Grant called it, "Fafari".

I was so excited about how the cake turned out!


The parachute time turned out to be a hit!



Pin the tail on the alligator.


Make a Wish!

After cake, ice cream, and presents, it was time to take the kids on safari.

Uncle Greg was the safari leader. We had elephants, tigers, giraffes, and lions hidden for the kids.
















That night we got together for fajitas and some Power Wheels fun!




No comments: