Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Day!

A week after the new year began, Mother Nature brought us a nice weekend surprise! Heavy snowfall came in which made for a fun day and a late start to school the next day. Extra bonus!

Grant kept looking at all the snow coming down, as did I.

Our view of the backyard with GIANT flakes coming down!

Caught in the act...
FABULOUS!
Rowdy and Honey enjoyed the snow, but not the cold!

Grant found out that the best snow was on his playset.

Our neighborhood turned into a winter wonderland.

Grant loved throwing snowballs and his Dad and I.


I kept trying to show Grant how to catch snow on his tongue. He took one look at me and put his head down like he was embarassed. I'm sure that won't be the last time!


Daniel was trying to get Grant to make a snow angel.

Look at those rosy cheeks.

We joined the neighborhood kids to make a huge snowman.

This one we made in our yard. He finally melted almost a week later.

No comments: