Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Part I

Beauty in the Common Things: Grant made it through church today...yippee! Ok, so he got a little loud at times, but we are making progress!

View from the kitchen window: Well, I'm looking out my in-laws kitchen window and laughing. Their dog is sleeping on my husband's old comforter with Ninja Turtles on it. Oh, I bet Daniel was a cute Ninja Turtle!

Listen In: Veggie Tales on the tube and my son in whining about something. "Its beginning to look a lot like bed time..."

Dinner Plans: whatever it is, I'm not cooking it, so that is exciting!

We went to my in-laws this weekend right after we got out of school. I was so ready to have a break from these students. All week they have been crazy. I will enjoy the breather from teenagers for a while.

I just wrapped up my 9th class for my masters. I think I only have about 3 or 4 to go!

We spent Saturday morning opening presents, eating and then playing "Just Dance 2". Who doesn't love 'shaking it like a Poloroid picture'? I'll post pictures later of that ordeal.

A busy week is ahead of us, including Christmas Part II

No comments: