When October 1st rolled around, I did a mini-dance. To me, October means the beginning of cooler weather, holidays, activities with people you love, and shopping!
Daniel's family came in the first of the month and I thought it'd be a great time to carve some pumpkins. I did one with Grant last year, but he just sat and watched me. This year, I was thinking how much he'd love to play in the slimy gunk of the pumpkin carving process.
So, it turned out I was wrong. Grant got all excited to help me out. So I got everything set up, started pullling out the gunk and I see him gagging...repeatedly! We had to run him out of the room! Daniel brought him in later just because he thought it was funny and there Grant goes gagging again! So much for family fun. However, Daniel did join me and we ended up making some great looking jack-o-laterns!
Daniel's family came in the first of the month and I thought it'd be a great time to carve some pumpkins. I did one with Grant last year, but he just sat and watched me. This year, I was thinking how much he'd love to play in the slimy gunk of the pumpkin carving process.
So, it turned out I was wrong. Grant got all excited to help me out. So I got everything set up, started pullling out the gunk and I see him gagging...repeatedly! We had to run him out of the room! Daniel brought him in later just because he thought it was funny and there Grant goes gagging again! So much for family fun. However, Daniel did join me and we ended up making some great looking jack-o-laterns!

Sister in law and our newest addition, my beautiful niece!
I was told to be silly, but no one else followed this rule. My siblings and I.

Best Mom ever...hands down!

They were all sitting on this swing and Fletcher was telling them a story as I pushed them. It was pretty adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment