Beauty in the Common Things: Great customer service! Kudos to Grant's new pediatrician for getting us in and out of her office without a frown or sigh from Mommy (or MiMi!). Also, I always know the Chick-fil-A will have clean bathrooms and will serve me 'with pleasure'.
Listen In: "Handy Manny" on the tube, Grant playing with his dump truck and him ACTUALLY laughing at the TV. Who knew a screwdriver having hiccups was that funny???
View From Kitchen Window: brr...cold! I want to be sitting by a fire with some Starbucks hot chocolate! Bonus: inches of snow outside!
View From Kitchen Window: brr...cold! I want to be sitting by a fire with some Starbucks hot chocolate! Bonus: inches of snow outside!
Daniel and I saw "The Blind Side" last week. In the movie, I was reminded of how wonderful the illustrations by Norman Rockwell are. I admire his work and how he captured the essense of America during his time. Here is one of my favorites:
"Saying Grace"A rare sight now-a-days. I admit that I don't even do this at every sitting. Interesting story: My sister and her friends from college went out to eat after church one Sunday. They held hands and prayed before their meal. Later on, a man came up to them and said that he had just paid for their meal because not many people prayed like that anymore and he was happy to see it. Thank you Lord for allowing us this freedom in our country to do this as we please.
1 comment:
Ah, yes. I remember that. That was at the good old Cotton Patch in Nac.!
Post a Comment